Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jingle Belles Catching Up

As I've mentioned before I recently got a full time position working at an elementary school and on top of going to school "full time" i.e. 4 classes, I've been feeling a little stretched. However the kids have off this week for Easter so now is my chance to get ahead on some school work, relax a little with the family, and even get some crafting done. So here I am with three cards to catch up on the Jingle Belles challenges.

First up the Jingle Belles Batman Smells challenge. This was actually the last card I made and the only what that I really like from today. It was clear that my mojo needed some time to kick in.

This next card is for the current challenge, Christmas cards to DIE for. I kept it really simple using a precut die cut, a rub-on sentiment, and a touch of bling.

This last card is for the Ghost of Christmas Present challenge I tried to use up some fun stickers I had. I love how stickers look in the package but they don't always end up as cute as I hoped. But hey its a fast card that is flat for mailing.