Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kreaxions Challenge

I love working with products that are meant to be worked with together. Some may say its less creative, but for me this hobby is about having fun with great product and if I don't win any 'most unqiue' contests I'm ok. The Kreaxions products are all designed to work together and that makes creating a fun card element so easy to do. I simply cut two circles of the same size with the cutter. I use the star template and Punch 913 to create the fun bold red accent and it will layer onto the other one seamlessly. No guess work or recutting involved.

So based on my card today I am issuing a challenge on the Kreaxions blog. Create a project using only the papers from one coordinating collection. You can use InLinkz on the blog to post your creation and be eligible for the April prize. You get one chance at the prize for using any punch and two chances for using any Kreaxions punch! Use this link to post your creations and I can't wait to check them out.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!