Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kreaxions Window Frames

Happy Friday! As April is quickly coming to an end I hope you've gotten a chance to play along in a few of our challenges at the Kreaxions Just Imagine blog. I recently got to play around with the circle templates to create the window effect which is another big way that Kreaxions punches stand out to me. No where if my collection of die cuts can any device create this unique window element. I think this element is especially great for stampers because it really adds a lot of interest yet can become a rather neutral background that shows off the stamps. One my card I feel the stamped sentiment becomes the focus due to the beautiful frame. So all you stamp lovers out there I urge you consider getting the circle templates and positioning pieces to add to your Kreaxions punches to really high light your beautiful stamping designs. Also Punch 913 used in the card is a great all purpose stamp for this technique.



1 comment :

  1. I love it Jess...gorgeous frame and fab colours too hun..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!