Friday, July 8, 2011

Can't Use Just One

When I started this card I had just planned to use the star template and Punch 305 but unsurprisingly when you have all the lovely Kreaxions products sitting out in front of you it’s hard to use only a few. I wound up layering the punched star template on a circle cut with the circle cutter and then on the base of the card I punched the corners with Punch 916 and punched a butterfly for an accent. I love that their products are designed to work so easily together. I encourage you to play along with our July challenge. On my next post later this month you will see my take on the challenge.


2 comments :

  1. Hi Jess...I really love the color combo you used for this card... I really like the cut too....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!