Friday, July 29, 2011

Two Cards from One Awesome Prize



I was extremely lucky to win a prize hosted by Sassafras and Vicki Boutin at Moxie Fab that contained the Ellie's Tale line. I love elephants and Sass and so this huge generous prize package really brightened my day last week. I sat down to create with it and made the two cards you see here but also a LO which I might share in the future (so much more work to take a pic of those). One card is made with the CPS sketch and the other with the Card Patterns sketch. You can see that things got a little messy when I tried to add enamel accents to the elephant's eye and I tried to fix is by adding eyelashes but it's still pretty messy. But handmade cards are subject to human error and I think the elephant's cuteness makes up for my mess.



5 comments :

  1. They are both gorgeous Jess..!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun cards!! The colors are so rich and pretty!! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards. Thanks for joining us at CPS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent prize...GREAT cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess these are both just wonderful and I full on agree that handmade card are subject to human error and that the beauty of it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!