Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Summer Everyone!


The school year finally ended last Thursday. I loved the experience I had and am so excited to be teaching kindergarten next year but I never did get the hang of maintaining my crafting or my blogging while dealing with the job and commute. I’m hoping some summer downtime will allow me to play along in a few challenges and catch up on some fabulous bloggers. I’m still designing for Kreaxions and you can see some of their fabulous products featured in my cards today but unfortunately I had to leave my spot with Die Cuttin Divas because I just didn’t think I was giving them my best. Anyway, happy summer everyone! I look forward to sharing with you and checking out your blogs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!