Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Have a Boo-tiful Day


Hello Crafty Friends! Today I have a card for the Lawnscaping Challenge to make a Halloween card. I totally loved this card by Pretty Paper Ink and had to give the concept a try. For the sky I used Distress Ink and Glimmer Mist and masked off a circle for the moon. I arranged some silhouettes to make a scene and added a touch of patterned paper from Lawn Fawn to finish it off. 


See a supply list below for more. I tried to mix it up a bit for my take by adding the trees and the vellum layer.


Products:



5 comments :

  1. Love this card! The cat silhouette is so much fun! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silhouette idea, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat silhouette looks awesome against the glowing moon! That is such a clever idea for a Halloween card! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess! Love this card so much! Adorable take on the silhouette. Thanks so much for mentioning me in your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that cat silhoutte!!! such an iconic halloween idea!! and totally amazing on your card!! love it!! thanks so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!