Friday, October 17, 2014

Make A Wish


I've loved these Storybook stamps from Avery Elle for a long time and I love how they pair so perfectly with this Sun Ray Stencil from My Favorite Things. I used this stencil in a similar way last week this time I decided to skip the vellum to create a brighter card. For cardstock panel I used the Stitched Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. These dies add just the right detail and I am addicted to using them. I also used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders to create the hill. I love all the little extras in the set that help set the scene such as the grass and butterflies. With so many clearance items currently in the shop you can score some new favorites and great deals to reach the $60 free shipping threshold.

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!