Friday, October 24, 2014

Merry Christmas


Hello crafty friends. I have a simple Christmas card and video featuring some new additions of the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop. You can watch the video for more on my process.


My starting inspiration was the deer from Paper Smooches A Holy Holiday. I thought it would look great as a silhouette with a snowy background using the Memory Box Winter Tiny Snowflakes. I used some Hero Arts Unicorn White ink to make the snowflakes.


For the sentiment I wanted to use this bold sentiment set and dies from WPlus9. I love word dies and this one is so pretty and elegant for the Christmas season. You could of course just get the stamp set but I like the versatility of the dies and they are a great price. For gluing down the dies I recommend Multi Medium Matte from Ranger as it does not leave any residue if it leaks out from under the sentiment.


1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!