Thursday, March 5, 2009

ICS and CardALicious


Here's the card I made for the Card*A*Licious challenge and ICS sketch #6. The Card*A*Licious challenge was to use red, black, letter stickers and bling. I used my brand new We R Memory Keepers papers that I bought with the Micheal's gift card I won. I also used the Adorn-It letter stickers I won several years ago and for the bling I used some Stickles and gemstones. The ICS sketch was simple and fun this week. Sometimes their sketches throw me for a loop but this one I knew right away what I wanted to do.


This adroable bag is the Jillie Willie bag I won awhile ago from Melissa. It's so cute and I've already started filling it. Thanks Melissa! She's running another challenge but this time its for a Jillie Willie apron which is just as cute as this bag. I plan to use the bag to store some supplies that I can bring home on weekends so I can do some cardmaking then. Lastly, here is a layout I finished recetly about our trip to Seaworld this summer.