Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lots of Projects to Share

I've been doing quite a bit of crafting but have been neglecting my blog. So I have quite a few projects to share. First here's a card I made using stamp kissing. I haven't done the technique much and honestly don't have too many stamps well suited for it but it was fun to try something new. I made it for the Stamp It! Week challenge at Papercrafts.


Next is my card for the GCD Studios sketch challenge. My card didn't win but Grace's LO was amazing. I still haven't applied to their DT call because I must admit I'm a bit intimidated. They have 250 entries so far, but since I love their product and have made so many projects with it already it can't hurt to try.


Next I have two projects from the SNR weekend crop. The first one was for a color challenge using green, orange, yellow and pink. The GCD Studios Spring All Over line was definitely well suited for this challenge


Next was a bug challenge. You had to include two bugs on your project. I choose two ladybugs from Studio G. The K and Company paper I used I got at a real bargain because it was a 6x6 pad with two sheets missing but it was down to 75 cents instead of $3 so I was happy to buy it. I wish I would have had more time to participate over the weekend because they had so many great challenges so I look forward to future crops there.


Lastly two small toots for me. First the lovely Renee from Let's Scrap choose me as artist of the week which is very flattering. Also I was in the Top 3 over at the Pink Elephant Blog. I love their challenge and I was so happy to know they liked my card enough to include it in their top 3. Their blog hop this weekend was great and they shared some fantasic projects.
On the first day of spring it snowed here in Jersey, but I'm still happy to say that its officially spring. I hope everyone will be getting some spring weather soon!

3 comments :

  1. wow, you've been busy! great cards, love all the bright colors and mixes of patterns ;)

    ps- you're blog candy is going in the mail today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're sure crafting away! I just love that green patterned paper you used! Congratulations on your card coming in at pinkelephant! Your card was one of the challenge cards that stood out to me....again, love how you placed the buttons in the swirls! :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful bright cards! Very spring-y! Thank you for following us over at the cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

    Hugs

    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!