Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pink Elephant Challenge #5

This week the challenge at the Pink Elephant was the use pink, green, and brown. I know these colors work great together but I just couldn't find a line that had all three that was calling to me that day. So I mixed BG Euphoria with some old DCWV brown. The Pink Elephant has been introducing lots of fun new features this week you should be sure to check out. They have a new tip sight that has lots of fun ideas about a variety of scrapbooking challenges. Today is the first day of my spring break week. I looking foward to the time off but will also be writing a research paper this week. Never truly free from schoolwork I suppose. I should have lots of crafty things to share this week since I have the time off and also some extra time to blog surf and catch up with the beauty the rest of the craft world has been creating. I can't wait!