Thursday, March 19, 2009

Recipe Challenge 40 and CPS 107

This week at Sketches by Tamara the recipe was to use staples, a star, and 3 different patterned papers. I wanted to make a more boyish card and I thought this challenge would be perfect for that. I also followed sketch 107 from CPS. I love the simplicity and versatility of this week's sketch. I challenged myself to make this card quickly since I think masculine cards usually involve less embellishing. This card probably took about 30 minutes which might be average for some, but was quick for me.


6 comments :

  1. FUN card! perfect for a male and how cute is that skunk? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You craft with such bright fun colors, I smile each time I open your blog! :> I'm a slow crafter, so thirty minutes is super duper fast to me!! Very cute! :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the little woodsey animals you have been using are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun skunk and I like the buttons. Super job on the sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Jess! You won my blog candy challenge! :D Please email me at sq9_21@hotmail.com with your mailing address and I'll get the stamp set in the mail! Thanks for playing along :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!