Friday, May 22, 2009

Let's Scrap Sketch


I did this LO based off of Renee's sketch from Let's Scrap. I loved the sketch and knew it would translate into an easy LO. The picture is of my little cousin and her dog. I used some old DCWV paper, BG rub-ons, green foil Thickers, and a Making Memories journaling stamp. I love those journaling stamps, they make it quick and easy to add journaling to any page. Here's the sketch if you'd like to give it a try.


In other, exciting, news I will be joining Renee's DT as a member of the card DT at Let's Scrap. They have lots of great challenges all the time and I look foward to working with all the lovely ladies there.


3 comments :

  1. This is a fun sketch, and I love how you used such fun papers! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout looks great! Congrats on your new DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you make the photo shine in combo with the fun patterns you have used. And CONGRATS on your DT appointment....yay for you! :>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!