Friday, May 1, 2009

Digiments and ICS 14

I had a bit of a busy week so I only created two cards this week, but with National Scrapbooking Day this weekend as well as Vintage Plum's crop I hope to work on some new this weekend. While still managing to start studying for finals.


Here's my take on the ICS Sketch this week. I just knew I wanted to work with BG Mellow with this sketch because I had the flower chipboard that I thought would work with the sketch. I used glitter gel pens to accent the chipboard flower.


Here's my audition for the Digiments DT. Digiments is a digital stamp company that will be focusing on sentiment stamps. Michelle the owner and creator is a lovely talented lady. She's soon going to be selling her beautiful stamps online for very reasonable prices so keep an eye on their new blog. I can't wait to see the new DT!