Monday, May 18, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge and Pink Elephant Inspirational Play Along Featuring a Digiment


When Michelle sent me this week's Digiment for the weekly challenge I knew it would be perfect for a gift so I combined with the Cuttlebug 3D challenge and Pink Elephant Inspirational Play Along. I loved the bright color and flowers of the plate that was inspiration at the Pink Elephant so I incorporated that into my project. Also since the Cuttlebug challenge was for something 3D not a card I was determined to lug the bug out. I embossed the background with swiss dots and cut out the flower in the corner.


The Digiment I used is part of the weekly challenge over at Digiments. If you make a card with this free sentiment you will be entered to win the ENTIRE June release and if the May release is any indication it is a prize you will be using over and over. So hop on over to Digiments and get your free stamp to enter to win.