Monday, January 11, 2010

A Few Projects from Christmas


I went skiing in Vermont over winter break. It was an amazingly beautiful place and lots of fun. I tried snowboarding for the first time as well there. We stayed in a great condo with some friends. The best part of the condo was you could take a short walk to the slopes then ski from the trails right to the front steps. This is me and my boyfriend at the top of K1 at Killington with an elevation of over 4,000 feet. Now I need to print the photos and get scrapping!


I made a few extra cards right before Christmas for the family but didn't get pictures of them all. This one was made for my sister but the Gingerbread man embellishment I received in a swap. It is so cute and made the card come together real fast.


I made a few gift card holders. The top is attached by a brad and swings open to reveal the gift card. I got the idea from somewhere else but can't remember where. I love how it adds a personal touch to gift cards.


Giving food stocking items was a big tradition for me growing up. I gave food gifts in pretty packaging to many family members. This is an old Prima flower bottle covered in DCWV paper and some Christmas trim. Sketch Girl is returning in a few days and I can't wait to share the new sketch and my card with you so check back later this week!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing your holidays with us ..... love your cards and yummmm on the candy ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic of you and your honey! I had to laugh b/c I live at over 4000 feet! Growing up in the Rocky Mountains, I've lived and played much higher ;o) Great projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!