Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sketch Girl Valentines


So I told you all how I loved the new Sketch Girl sketch and well I couldn't get it out of my head so I made two valentines with the sketch. I decided to combine the sketch with some challenges because I can't turn up a good challenge. I incorporated Creative Belli's challenge to use hearts and Caardvarks red hearts challenge. Also Crafty Creations wanted to see a celebration card and these are for Valentine's Day so that's certainly a celebration. Pile It On wanted enough of the winter colors so I have lots of bright spring colors.


I made these cards with the Basic Grey Sugar Rush papers and stickers I bought at the LSS this weekend. I was trying to go four months and make 40 projects without new supplies but I only get a chance to go to the scrapbooking store maybe 3 times a year and it was their big anniversary celebration so I broke my challenge. But I didn't feel too guilty because I had made 19 projects in less than the first month so I've been using quite a bit of stash lately.