Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year!

So this past semester I began grad school while finishing up my senior year and so school basically ate my life. I'm hoping I've got more of a handle on things so that I can do more crafty things and also take pictures of the crafty things I make. Sketch Girl took a short holiday break but is returning on the 15th and I'm so excited for the new and improved Sketch Girl. I hope you will join us! The fabulous Leigh Ann and Julie will be updating the site throughout the two weeks of the challenge with all the fabulous DT work. I hope to be back soon with some of the work I've been up to lately and in the new year give some more updates or even join a few challenges now that I've got the school thing a bit more under control.


1 comment :

  1. Well, I'm glad to see you are still okay! Just busy with school. That's good ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!