Monday, January 11, 2010

Cupcake Craft Going Girly


This week Cupcake Craft Challenge is going girly! I loved all the design team's cards featuring cute digital stamps from Stretch N Bubbles. This challenge was perfect for the butterfly project I've been planning for my mom. I had the butterfly painted but the challenge got me kick started on finishing it. The butterfly is a wood model from Micheal's and I covered the wings and made the flowers from Prima paper. I added glitter and gems throughout to boost the pink and girliness which is perfect for my mom.


2 comments :

  1. Wow what a fab butterfly. The colour scheme is gorgeous and so girly. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable butterfly. My mom is obsessed with them, too. I should go look for one of those! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!