Friday, July 9, 2010

Card Patterns 71


I'm still obsessed with my new DeLovely papers so I used them with the Card Patterns sketch this week. I layered a Basic Grey rubon over the DeLovely element. I also layered a gem over the middle of the buttons. I'm not a big fan of buttons with four holes but they were the right size so I took care of the problem by just covering it up. In related new even though I just got my hands on DeLovely Cosmo Cricket is revealing all their new lines next week. They've had fun guess the name of the line games all week and while I didn't guess any right, it was a fun contest.

3 comments :

  1. This is really cute Jess! Loving all the layers and the fun colors. What a wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant use of that rub on....love the delovely line...sooo bright & happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!