Thursday, July 22, 2010

Paper Sundaes DT Call

Paper Sundaes is having a DT call. Now this is my kind of challenge blog because they a wide variation in their challenges. Some weeks it is a technique and others its a particular supply or maybe a color. Well for their call they asked for examples of favorite projects. I think its hard for me to choose favorites but I'm going to share with you and them some past cards I've loved and a new project inspired by their latest challenge.

I love color and funky paper. My first card featuring some SEI Bridgeport and my second card is made with Sassafras. In both cards I tried to mix lots of different colors in a complimentary way. As you can see and you would know from following my blog the only thing I like more than challenges is patterned paper.

For my last project I have my entry into their latest challenge to make your own flowers. GCD Studios shared a flower technique that I modified to create this 3D pendant for my cousin's birthday.

So check out the Paper Sundaes challenge blog to find out more details about the current challenge and the DT call.


7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous creations!!! good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are all great. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... brilliant creation... love it all... i love the 3D flower... so clever...love the colors too..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations! Thank you for applying for the Paper Sundaes DT call - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! Great creations - love the flower pendants!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your bright and happy projects would fit right in! Good luck and those flower pendants are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous showcase of your favorite projects, Jess! I adore the flowers and the stitching/flossing on the first card! Good luck on the DT call! You deserve the spot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!