Friday, March 11, 2011

Practicing Creativity Sketch


Practicing Creativity stamps has a great sketch challenge posted. I recently won a set from Winter's Card Drive and this was the perfect opportunity to ink it up. This Nature's Wonder set has some fabulous sentiment combinations but also some beautiful nature motifs. I combined teh stamps with some Basic Grey Boxer papers.


I decided to keep playing with the stamps for another take on the sketch inspired by Dana's card.


I made one last card using the set that doesn't use the sketch to use some scraps created by the first two.


3 comments :

  1. I also won a set of PC stamps and used this sketch as an opportunity to put them to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are so beautiful! Love your little scenes created.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!