Thursday, March 31, 2011

CPS #211


Here's a quick card for this week's CPS sketch. I used Cosmo Cricket's Hello Sunshine adding a stamp to the element panel. I love how their element panels help me make quick clean and simple cards! This is also for the Use It Tuesday challenge to use Red in honor of Japan. They are giving away a donation to the Red Cross which increases depending on the participants this week. I urge you to make a red project to increase awareness and to bolster the donation efforts of Use It Tuesday.

3 comments :

  1. This is very pretty! I love the use of the sentiment card!! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch Blog this week!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The color combo is striking! I love the red accents...and the bling is the perfect touch!

    Thanks so much for playing with Use it Tuesday!! We are so excited to have made it to our next giving level!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!