Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CPS #207


I'm excited to share with you all that I was chosen for the new DT at Just Imagine Crafts distributors of the fantastic Kreaxions line of punches. I love their punches because of the unique 4 in 1 system that allows a single punch to have two corner and two border designs. They are priced similar to many border punches I've seen but offer 4 times the function perfect for someone who likes to get a lot of bang for their buck. I'm sure you'll be hearing more about these punches from me soon but I wanted to share a card using the most basic feature of the punches. I created this rather simple card for the latest sketch at CPS using one of the corner features of the 913 Lilly Punch. I punched three small square on each corner creating fun decorative squares that were easily finished off with gems and a sentiment.


4 comments :

  1. Wow, what a really neat use of the punch and of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!! Great job with the CPS sketch this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!