Saturday, March 5, 2011

Some Rejects


Amber from Damask Love had the awesome idea of hosting a reject blog hop. It sounds strange at first but its really quite awesome.


There were over 2700 submission to the latest Paper Crafts call but only 288 cards published which means lots of lovely cards that were rejected for one reason or another.


I submitted seven cards and none got picked up :( but it does mean I can share them with you now.


So if you have some rejected cards link them up so they can get some love anyway.

11 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing your creations! I love the star card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I love all of them!! I can't really wait for that issue. Judging by all of the wonderful rejections this issue will knock myself off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess-your cards are so cute!! Your Easter card is so darling. I'm so glad we can post our 'rejects' and see what people are creating. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! I think my fave is the star card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are ALL fab! I submitted 5 and have 5 rejects:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are wonderful!!! You will totally get published really soon girlie....you are sooooo talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous collection of cards hun ~ I do love the star one tho' :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Easter card is simply ADORABLE! Great work on the sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these cards are ah-mazing, Jess! Awesome work! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these cards are great! I especially love the Easter card--so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!