Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Winner!

I wasn't sure how to use random.org considering some people had two entries so instead my boyfriend (a comp sci minor) offered to write a short program that would randomly choose a winner for me. And the winner is... Ladydoc! Congrats to her! Email me your address at jesmoyer @ gmail.com.


I have no new cards to share since most of my work lately has been for DTs but this is a LO I made a few weeks ago with some Sassafras Lass I found on clearance. This is my little cousin and her beloved dog, Dallas, on Easter. Dallas is such a good sport she let her 'mommy' put the ears on just long enough for a pic.


4 comments :

  1. What a lovely layout!
    Love the color combination and the snail too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page!
    There is a blog award on my site for you:
    http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-award-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your boyfriend is a keeper if he can do a program to pick a random winner :)

    Cute layout, I love the colors, and the scallops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!