Friday, July 17, 2009

Digiments Sneak Peek


Tomorrow is the big day! Digiments is releasing 24 brand new Digiments for just $10! You will get baby sentiments, everyday card sentiments, inspirational sayings and many more. Here's my card with sentiments from the Just... collection. The Just... collection is one of my favorite because I love fun simple sentiments that make cards that can be given away just to brighten someone's day. Head on over to the Digiments blog to see some more wonderful sneak peeks and get ready to order your new Digiments tomorrow.


5 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Jess. Love those colors and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are so cheery together, and that purple stitching is great. I love the "just" ones, too. Great for using over and over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright cheery colors - definitely going to brighten someone's day! I love this series too - Just...simple! The stitching adds so much depth to the card. TFS!

    Alma =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!!! I love that dp and other fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!