Friday, July 3, 2009

'Oh Say Can You See' Blog Hop



Welcome everyone to my stop on the Scrapbook News and Review "Oh Say Can You See" Blog Hop! If you came here from Sonia Kertznus you are on the right track. If not you can start from the beginning at SNR. I have a fun easy project to share and a little bit of blog candy to sweeten the hop.


First up here is my red, white, and blue project. I had this plastic packaging from a set of brads bought at Micheal's. Since my sister is a big fan of sweets and patriotic fun I thought I could add a little paper and some candy to make a gift. I trimmed the paper to fit the little compartments with SEI paper and put a themed candy in each one. That awesome little sentiment is from Digiments and part of the Patriotic collection of digital sentiments. These sentiments are incrdibly affordable and there is a wide range of sayings for many occasions. I'm currently working with the July release and am so excited to share it with you on the 18th.


Now onto the bit of blog candy! This is my 150th post! I didn't realize I would get so into blogging but its so much fun to particpate in challenges and connect with other bloggers. So between the post count and the blog hop I thought it would be a perfect time to celebrate with some candy. These are handmade paper flowers that I will package with some other (non-handmade) scrap goodies. All you have to do to win is leave a comment. Anyone who is a follower and leaves a comment will recieve two entries. You have until Sunday (7/5) at midnight to enter for the candy. Check back later in the week to see if you have won. Have a fabulous fourth and continue the blog hop at Paper Crafts, Pass It On! Happy hopping!