Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cosmo Cricket Love and ICS 24


Here's my card for ICS 24. I haven't done all of the sketches this summer but I am resolved to try harder to get the ICS sketch in each week. The design team is so talented and super sweet making this one of my fave challenge sites. You might notice that the paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Hello Sunshine. This card came together rather quick because I have Cosmo Cricket on the brain and working with Hello Sunshine is easy because its so fun and bright. The reason I have Cosmo Cricket on the brain is because of their Sneak Peek Video Contest. I wasn't going to enter because I have no video skills but when I heard there weren't many entries and the odds of winning were pretty good I thought why not give it a shot. I have nothing to lose of course though I admit the video is a bit embarassing but home videos tend to be. But I'm going to risk embarassment to give you a good laugh and show you the video. Enjoy!




14 comments :

  1. kudos for you for trying out, very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Jess... that was ADORABLE! I'll be watching their blog to see if you win! Crossing my fingers for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that line from Cosmo and how you used it!!I think I used all of mine up, and I just loved it to piecs.. Great job with the IC sketch this week

    BTW what a cute video you made!! good luck with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTFL @ signed some guy from the warehouse! I don't know how this contest works....but hope you are one of the winners - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!!
    And good luck with the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. clever clever clever work Jess! I hope you win! great card for the sketch this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along at ICS.
    Good luck with the video contest.
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is `beautiful` Thanks for joining in with ICS this week:) x
    `Good Luck` with Cosmo Cricket Contest!!!:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great video and I love the card. I gave you an award. Come check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. First an farmost good luck with the CONTEST. I'll be cheering you on girl.

    OH I love that CC line and what a stunning card you created using it. I need to get mine out and do something with it. Thanks for playing along at ICS! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. those papers are GORGEOUS! I love what you did what the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card! I love CC! Thanks for playing along at ICS. good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Jess, those papers are perfect for ICS #24, thanks for creating such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have my fingers crossed for you! You card is wonderful! I so appreciate your kind comments for the DT! It is very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!