Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cosmo Cricket Love and ICS 24


Here's my card for ICS 24. I haven't done all of the sketches this summer but I am resolved to try harder to get the ICS sketch in each week. The design team is so talented and super sweet making this one of my fave challenge sites. You might notice that the paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Hello Sunshine. This card came together rather quick because I have Cosmo Cricket on the brain and working with Hello Sunshine is easy because its so fun and bright. The reason I have Cosmo Cricket on the brain is because of their Sneak Peek Video Contest. I wasn't going to enter because I have no video skills but when I heard there weren't many entries and the odds of winning were pretty good I thought why not give it a shot. I have nothing to lose of course though I admit the video is a bit embarassing but home videos tend to be. But I'm going to risk embarassment to give you a good laugh and show you the video. Enjoy!