Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sketch Girl


I am so proud to say that I will be designing for Sketch Girl. It is a brand new card sketch site. The first sketch went live this week and I'm so excited to share with you my take. The sketches will be every two weeks so you'll have plenty of time to join in on the fun. Also in the next few challenges there will be prizes so head on over and become a follower so you can stay up to date on all the latest. Besides using the fun Sketch Girl sketch I used the Use It challenge. The challenge was monochromatic (one color with a neutral, for me black), a favorite stamp, a tag, and a layered flower. I know its kind of odd to see a Halloween card but I bought these stamps after Halloween and I've really been wanting to use them so I finally gave in. The paper is from the Rock Queen stack from DCWV.




14 comments :

  1. Great take on the sketch - it is never to early to start thinking about Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ all your cards from the weekend! :-)

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh jessie i like this card very much... the crow is great....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the colors! Congrats on Sketch Girl - I will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the color combo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your take on the sketch. And I think a Halloween card in non-traditional colors is kind of fun. My kiddos LOVE Halloween. My daughter would definitely think a Halloween card in pink is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats and thanks for letting us know about the new blog! I will be checking it out for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that this is a Halloween card...the crow...the black...the purple....a very goth Halloween - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. darling card Jess!! thanks for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!!!
    ♥rae

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job with the sketch, love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jess
    A little bit late but I'm just back from my vacation in Italy and I was not able to visit your blog while I was there. I love your card and the colors you used. Thanks for playing along in "my" challenge(#19) on the Use it! Blog.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!