Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weekend Scrapping


This first card is for GCD Studios Bold and Simple contest. I lov using their product and usually projects I make with their paper do turn out quite simple because the papers really stand out. Also the tags make for quick cards and LOs because they make a great focal feautre or fast journaling.


This card combines the Pile It On challenge with one of the challenges at 365 Cards. Pile It On was a sketch this week and the 365 Cards challenge was to use paper piercing. Not a technique I've ever really used but I like the look and its super simple.


7 comments :

  1. Very pretty card - love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I would love to know how that "HI" is textured! Looks like fabric...

    Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

    ~Vicki
    Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. jess,
    I love your selection of papers and colors. Is the black one stamped?

    Thanks for Playing at Pile It On!

    -- dalis
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, and I especially like the piercing on your second card! Thanks for playing along at 365 Cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your SIS card - it turned out great! :D tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, love the color combo!

    Thanks for playing!

    Dee @ Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!