Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pink Elephant Scrapbooking Challenge #2


The Pink Elephant Challenge has posted their second Scrapbook Challenge. The challenge is to give an old layout a makeover. Well I don't have pictures of all my older LOs and they're not stored with me here at school so I can't show you the original LO, but let me assure you its quite different. The first scrapbook I made was of my trip to Italy (in 2004) and the book is filled with maps and postcards and even table napkins. I was really interested in putting ephemera in my scrapbooks. Well then I found out that those things might ruin my pictures so I wasn't so keen on them anymore (though in the digital age I will always have the pics). So now my style is more streamlined and simple focusing on pictures and journaling and I printed these pictures a few months ago meaning to give them an updated LO. Well this Pink Elephant challenge was the perfect motivator.


I kind of wish I could update the pictures as well. I borrowed my sister's camera and could only take so many pictures because we didn't have a power adapter to charge it. So the picture of me and my grams isn't that flattering but it is the only picture of us from the whole trip because we were much more interested in taking pictures of the scenery and art.


4 comments :

  1. What a great layout, love that chipboard! Thanks for joining our scrap challenge this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you journaled around the photos. Great LO

    If you are interested, I have started a new challenge blog that I think you would enjoy. I would love it if you'd give it a try sometime.

    Scrap It With a Song

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!