Monday, April 26, 2010

Scrap It With a Song Challenge #2

There were so many wonderful entries into the first challenge and now Scrap It With a Song is back this week with the second challenge. This week we would love to see your projects inspired by Once Upon a Dream by Emily Osment. The winner this week will receive a personalized shadow box! I took my title from the song lyrics. The picture is from my senior prom about four years ago. I used SEI Bridgeport for just about everything. Such a fun elegant collection.

Please check out the rest of the DT:

8 comments :

  1. What a beautiful layout, love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab LO and paper choices!!! I think scrapbooking is your calling :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. terrific layout Jess! Glad to see some layouts from you girl~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore your layouts girlie!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. Congrats to you also! GREAT layout So Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jess was just stopping by to say thanks for the flowers, I did receive them. But while I'm here what a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!