Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some Thank Yous


First here is my card for the 2 Sketches 4 You sketch this week. They are featuring Bo Bunny stickers but unfortunately I don't own any so I went with Basic Grey papers and stickers from the Kioshi line. This is the thank you card I made for the teacher and students who I have been working with this semester. As a teaching student I have to make visits to classrooms to get real world experience. I was visiting a fourth grade classroom this semester and on my last day they made the cards below for me in art class. It was so wonderful to receive 20 homemade cards sayings things like thank you, we'll miss you, and congratulations (I am graduating with my bachelor's in May but will still be going to school until next May to finish my master's).


6 comments :

  1. What a super duper cute card!!!! I love that little birdie. And congrats on your degree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ist of all congrats on your Degree!!... What a lovely card... love the details on the cards!!!.. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and how special are all those handmade ones from your students. Love that Basic Grey line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could not be cuter or sweeter!
    Congrats on your degree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is the cutest bird! Good luck with your future studies!
    thanks for joining us here at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!