Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pink Elephant Scrapbooking Challenge #4


The scrapbook challenge #4 at the Pink Elephant is to use paint and chipboard. I love chipboard although paint is a bit more of a challenge. I used paint to accent the letters and then chipboard to frame my journaling. The papers and stickers are Vintage Yummy from Sassafras Lass. The cloudy weather is messing up the colors a bit. It seems that I have a real preference for stacking photos on the left side of the page lately. I may have to look at some sketches to make sure I add a little variety next time.

4 comments :

  1. Fabulous layout Jess I love the little black accents you added to the chipboard letters. Thanks for joining our scrapping challenge this week at TPE

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh this is a fabulous layout! I love the chipboard frame and your dp choice is awesome! Thanks for playing again with us at The Pink Elephant! oh Congrats on the win last week too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout, Jess!! Great job with the challenge!!! Love the papers and the black accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great! I LOVE the frame around the journaling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!