Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pink Elephant Scrapbooking Challenge #3


Yesterday I was in Princeton with the craft club I run here at school. We visited the Princeton Art Museum and then lots of local shops. One shop that I loved was the Paper Source. They had lots of great gift items, but also a decent scrapbooking section. I found this Creative Imaginations background paper in the clearance section and knew it would be perfect for these Easter pictures. Speaking of Easter that is the scrapbooking challenge this week at Pink Elephant, create an Easter layout so here's mine.


I used the Sketch Girl sketch as well. Julie did a great job adapting the sketch to a scrapbook page so I thought I would give it a try as well. I would love to see everyone's interpretation of Sketch #16.

7 comments :

  1. Bunny dogs...cute!! Great layout, I really like the basic blue an pink colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, LOL!!! Totally works as a LO!!! I think I am going to have to try adapting every SG to a LO from now on :>) I say that now, but LOs take me longer...I had to crop my pictures on-line and then run to the drugstore to pick 'em up LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the blue background it really pops!

    Thank you for joining us at TPE Scrapbook Challenges this week!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that blue paper you picked for your background paper. Good choice, really lets the photos stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that is a cute layout Jess, sweet and simple! Thanks for joining our scrap challenge this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the edging on that Jess. cute clour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic LO! love the dogs! the colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!