Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sketch and Theme Combo


I wanted to create a card for the Pink Elephant nature challenge in addition to the LO I made. I combined the nature challenge with the Card Patterns sketch. I knew I wanted to use Basic Grey Green at Heart, I love the bright colors and the 'bloom & grow' sentiment seemed to fit perfect with the sketch. I added the leaf in lieu of the circle detail. Remember you have until Wed to post your take on Sketch Girl 15 and on Thurs Sketch Girl 16 will go up, can't wait to show you my take and share our new sponsor.


BTW feel free to check me out the Monthly Challenge post at SEI where my card from last month was featured. It's the stitched flower card.

5 comments :

  1. What a pretty card - thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A realbeauty Jess!! I'm a huge fan of that BG line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did on the sketch Jess! The colors are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty creation! Love the layout choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fabulous Jess! I love the pinks you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!