Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fun News!


I have some fun news to share. I will be designing for Gerda Steiner Designs. I found Gerda about a month ago on Instagram and feel in love with her cute whimsical designs and so when she put out a call for a designer I knew I had to apply. So you will start seeing her cute images appear regularly here on my blog and over on my YouTube channel and so today I have a video to celebrate. 


This card features Pig on a Motorcycle which is currently a free digital so head on over to get yours!




7 comments :

  1. HA! I love this card - I know many guys who would love it! Thanks for joining in with The Male Room~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! congrats Jess!
    ADORABLE card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a great car with that freebie, Jess! Thank you so much. So fun to watch your videos. :-)

    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, of course!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for playing along this week in TMR - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is an adorable image - beautifully coloured. Love the backing paper too. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!