Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pucker Up with a Video


I have a video explaining this card and the techniques I used so I'll give you a chance to check that out first and then share a little more below.


This card started when I was cleaning my craft area and decided to put aside in a basket all the stamps I have never inked up that I need to get to. I'm on a spending freeze until at least August when I plan on purchasing the newest Online Card Class Stretch Your Stamps and some of the amazing new Lawn Fawn release. But until, and except for, those two things I am trying to curb. Anyway Lawn Fawn Make Lemonade went into the never used basket and then I saw the Shopping Our Stash Five a Day challenge and knew I could easily combined with the Lawnscaping Watercolor challenge by using this set so this card was born. The video gives a full explanation of the technique if you want to know more.


Challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments :

  1. So cute! Love the the technique and card! Thanks for joining us at the Lawnscaping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! who would've thought that LEMONS could be sooooooooo flippin' cute?! well obviously the folks at lawn fawn AND YOU!!! :) brilliant in every way and a FAB combo of the challenges! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (fruit & veggie) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute lemons:) and love the background you created and great video
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super cute, I love those sassy lemons!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Eat Five a Day" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff - love the effect you got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww this is fabulous!!!! thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, I LOVE your watercoloring technique! I enjoyed the video! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!