Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Love You


Recently I was lucky enough to win this adorable digital image on Instagram from Gerda Steiner Designs. She has a progressive challenge at her site. If you make a card using the digi of the month you get the next month's digi free. This is an awesome deal so of course I had to make a card for the challenge right away. 


I colored the cute kitty with Copic makers us W1-7 for the card and E31-37 for the box. The sentiment is Lawn Fawn and the papers are Recollections. The twine was actually taken off a bakery box. I can't seem to throw out little bits of fiber from packaging because I can often use them on cards. This card is another one for the Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party. One of the hosts is generously donating $1 to Operation Write Home for every critter card linked to the challenge so please consider joining along.


Challenges:



1 comment :

  1. Jess, this is a wonderful card! I really like your coloring and color choices--and that you used bakery twine from a real, live bakery! Pretty great! Thanks for taking my challenge at the OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party. I think we've all had a good time. --Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!