Thursday, April 10, 2014

AEIHeartU Watercolor Challenge


The current Avery Elle AEIHeartU challenge is to use watercolor. Like many crafters I have fallen in love with this trend. I recently treated myself to my first Avery Elle set Handwritten Notes. I love this set because it has great sentiments for every occasion, but also because you can mix it up with the fun extra sayings. For this card I decided to pop in the 'really' for emphasis. I wanted to make the sentiment the star of the show for a create a fun rainbow panel using Distress Markers. I laid down a few streaks of each color on some watercolor paper and then blended them a little with an aquabrush. I added a bit of shine to the hearts with Brush Pewter Distress Stain. I created a simple background with an Impression Obsession Cover a Card background stamp. If you love Avery Elle go check out this fabulous challenge!




1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!