Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wherever You Go

Interested in deep discounts on gently used stamps? Check out my For Sale page or Etsy shop.


Mama Elephant has a photo inspiration challenge up. I wanted to play with some of the stamps that I got at the ME+KP in NYC event and my new Inktense Pencils. I started by heat embossing the bridge, cloud, and sentiment. I scribbled on a little color with the pencils and then blended it out with water. I pulled my color inspiration from the photo but I am not comfortable with the amount of white space so I let the bold colored panel dominate the card. The stamps I used will be available in a future release from Mama Elephant so I can't link them. Go check out their fun challenge for your shot at joining the Mama Elephant challenge team!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!