Monday, April 7, 2014

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #8 and Curtain Call


Happy Sunday everyone! Newton's Nook has issued a fabulous sketch challenge for their latest Inky Paws challenge. They are also sponsoring the Curtain Call challenge. So I combined the inspiration photo and the sketch to come up with this simple card. I used the Heidi Swapp woodgrain background stamp for the back panel. I used the Sweetheart Tails set for this card. I stamped out the squirrel and then Distress the background with Frayed Burlap to create a background for him. I colored him and the nut with Copics. My color palette was inspired by the Baby Booties challenge at Curtain Call. Be sure to join in the fun at both or one of the challenges. Remember Newton's Nook offers a few free digital images to play along but once you see their stamps you will probably want to order a set.








4 comments :

  1. Darling image and perfect with the wood grain :) Thanks for playing along at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet card! I love that color combo with the brown and mint! So fun for spring! Thanks again for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!