Friday, April 11, 2014

Owl Miss You Berry Much


Earlier this week a friend asked me to make a custom card. She wanted the sentiment "Owl Miss You Berry Much" to go with a gift basket and was hoping I would have some stamps to match. Thanks to some fabulous Paper Smooches sets, I did. So I am participating in the Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challengeFrom Paper Smooches I stamped and colored the owl from Chubby Chums and the strawberry from Fruitastic with Copics. Then I fussy cut them and adhered them to the panel with the custom sentiment. I mounted it all on some simple background paper and grounded it with pretty ribbon so the panel would really be the star. My friend was really pleased with the results which made all the extra effort worth it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!