Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mama Elephant You Make My World Spin


Mama Elephant has a photo inspiration challenge up. I wanted to play with some of the stamps that I got at the ME+KP in NYC event. I love the fun fireworks. I added dabs of bingo markers in the middle. Bingo markers from the dollar store can be a good substitute for ore expensive craft daubers like the ones from Hero Arts. Check out more about the bingo daubers on this post. I pulled my color inspiration from the photo but am not comfortable with the amount of white space so I grounded it all with a stamped background panel. The stamps I used will be available in a future release from Mama Elephant so I can't link them. Go check out their fun challenge for your shot at joining the Mama Elephant challenge team!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!