Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Card-a-licious 20 and Pink Elephant Mom Challenge


Here's my card for the Pink Elephant's make something for mom challenge. I will be selling cards at a craft show with my friend this week, she'll be selling jewelery, and I thought that having a few Mom cards might not be a bad idea since Mother's Day is only two weeks away. I used mostly handmade paper for this card because I was thinking of my mom while I made it and she loves pink and bling so these papers were perfect. The Pink Elephant also has a recycling challenge this week which I'm still working on but will be sharing soon.


This second card is for the Card-a-licious challenge which was to make a birthday card using blue, green and circles. I used the new papers I won from last month's Scrapjazz LO challenge. Card-a-licious is offering up a prize this week so you should certainly consider joining them this week if you havent' yet.