Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Card-a-licious 20 and Pink Elephant Mom Challenge


Here's my card for the Pink Elephant's make something for mom challenge. I will be selling cards at a craft show with my friend this week, she'll be selling jewelery, and I thought that having a few Mom cards might not be a bad idea since Mother's Day is only two weeks away. I used mostly handmade paper for this card because I was thinking of my mom while I made it and she loves pink and bling so these papers were perfect. The Pink Elephant also has a recycling challenge this week which I'm still working on but will be sharing soon.


This second card is for the Card-a-licious challenge which was to make a birthday card using blue, green and circles. I used the new papers I won from last month's Scrapjazz LO challenge. Card-a-licious is offering up a prize this week so you should certainly consider joining them this week if you havent' yet.


8 comments :

  1. Great card Jess - colours are just wow.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable cards, girl!
    I am so glad you found VP and that you are over there!
    Have a good day, sweetie! ;P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and green colors you used on the first one!!! They really PoP! Great definition from all the inking on the second. Good luck at the craft show! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both great cards Jess, i hope you sell lots at your sale :)
    Thanks for playing again..

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your cards Jess!! The pink Mom one is fantastic and the green/blue one is so cool!!! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute cards...

    Thanks for joining us a TPE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jess,

    I'm Jo, from Making-Handmade-Cards.com.

    I've just stumbled across your blog and simply had to comment on your lovely cards! They're absolutely gorgeous! :o)

    In fact your cards are so fab, I thought I'd drop you a line to ask if you'd like to become a Guest Designer for Making Handmade Cards. Would you be interested?

    If so, please don't hesitate to get in touch and I'll send you some more information. You can find our contact form here: http://www.make-handmade-cards.com/support/

    Enjoy the rest of your day/evening, Jess! :o)

    Best wishes,

    Jo
    Making-Handmade-Cards.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!