Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stamp Something Shape Challenge


The challenge this week at Stamp Something was to use shapes. I used a saying stamp from Studio G and the scalloped circle is from 7 Gypsies. I used the squares and circle for the shapes.


One weekend when I was home recently my mom and I were crafting together and I asked her if she wanted to do one of the challenges I was working on. Since then her and my cousins have been into doing challenges on weekends when I'm home. This is a card I made for one of the challenges they came up with for the four of us to do. It's been fun to craft with my family and watch the creativity they have.

1 comment :

  1. Terrific details on both of these cards, Jess! I love the stitching too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!