Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CP Sketch 10

Here's my card for Card Patterns Sketch 10. These are some papers I found in my mom's stash and I used her Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I think we both love to find fun supplies to play with in each others stashes. After I was finished I realized Michelle's card must have really stuck with me because I too wound up with butterfly accented with Stickles along the side. I have a few free hours tomorrow morning and I can't wait for the crafty time. Have a fabulous day!

6 comments :

  1. Awesome! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, love this Jess! Those butterflies looks great, I love how you overlapped the sentiment on the circle. So glad you could join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that trail of butterflies on the left. And the fun colors you used.

    Glad you could play along again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!! And I love butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors and of course the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!