Thursday, April 16, 2009

CPS, Vintage Plum, Pink Elephant, and ICS


Over at Vintage Plum they had a create a cupcake challenge and I decided to make another ribbon cupcake. My sister really liked the cupcake card I made her and I thought it would make another special birthday card for someone else. After I finished the cupcake accent I based the card on the CPS sketch this week.


I made this card for the Pink Elephant challenge to use pink, green and yellow and using the sketch from ICS. I've been making some scrapbook pages this week so I haven't had as much time for cards so I combined the challenges. I love the simplicity of the ICS sketch this week because it allowed for a lot of creativity. I was determined to mix some Sassafras Lass papers because I love them, but they challenge me with their eclectic nature.


13 comments :

  1. Hi Jess:)
    Your cards are `gorgeous` I love how you created that cupcake!!Fab!!!
    `Thnaks` for joining us again at I-C-S it`s always great to see you there..
    Have a lovely Friday:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your cards are really gorgeous!!! thanks for playing with ICS again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and a great use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZER Jess these cards are absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the colors and your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with ICS this week! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Awesome cards...I love the CPS one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! That is the coolest technique!! I was thinking to myself; "Now how did she do that??!!".

    ReplyDelete
  7. why oh why can't I come up with something clever like that for my cupcakes? I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess, I Love your CPS cupcake!! LOVE the frosting and have never seen frosting done that way before...perfect! :>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work - the effect on the cupcake is just awesome.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that cupcake! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card for TPE, but the way you've done the cupcake is brilliant!
    Thanks for playing along every week with us :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! Your TPE challenge card is fabulous and I love the ribbon cupcake card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Cards!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at TPE this week!!

    HUGS~ LORi BOYD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!