Thursday, April 16, 2009

CPS, Vintage Plum, Pink Elephant, and ICS


Over at Vintage Plum they had a create a cupcake challenge and I decided to make another ribbon cupcake. My sister really liked the cupcake card I made her and I thought it would make another special birthday card for someone else. After I finished the cupcake accent I based the card on the CPS sketch this week.


I made this card for the Pink Elephant challenge to use pink, green and yellow and using the sketch from ICS. I've been making some scrapbook pages this week so I haven't had as much time for cards so I combined the challenges. I love the simplicity of the ICS sketch this week because it allowed for a lot of creativity. I was determined to mix some Sassafras Lass papers because I love them, but they challenge me with their eclectic nature.